AMSOIL SABER® PROFESSIONAL SYNTHETIC 2-STROKE OIL
Note: Shipping in 2-3 working days after placing the order
Note: Oils and other Fluids can be shipped by surface mode only.
Product Code: ATPQT
Package Size: Net 1 U.S. Quart (946 mL)
- Excellent lubricity and cleanliness
- Controls friction and helps prevent wear, plug fouling, ring sticking and exhaust-port blocking
- Smokeless – delivers fewer emissions at 100:1
- Stabilizes fuel during storage
- Delivers outstanding protection and performance at lean mix ratios
Use in all handheld two-stroke equipment or other applications that specify JASO FD, ISO-L-EGD or API TC, including STIHL,* Husqvarna,* ECHO,* Toro,* Shindaiwa,* Craftsman,* 4-Mix STIHL and Hybrid 4 Shindaiwa.
FIGHTS POWER-ROBBING CARBON
- High-quality synthetic base oils burn more cleanly than other synthetic and conventional base oils.
- Eliminates carbon deposits that lead to stuck piston rings, clogged exhaust ports and plugged spark arrestor screens for easier starting and maximum power.
- Delivers improved cleanliness mixed at the SABER Ratio™ of 100:1 compared to other oils mixed at a conventional 50:1 ratio.
SABER Professional Fights Carbon
Equipment using SABER Professional was 96 percent carbon-free.A
ABased on spark-arrestor testing.
- Using SABER Professional at 100:1 cuts oil costs by 50 percent or more compared to other oils mixed at 50:1 while still delivering excellent protection.
- Helps equipment last longer, reducing replacement costs.
- Maximizes power and efficiency, helping workers and homeowners get more work done, faster.
DELIVERS ADDED CONVENIENCE
- Reduces smoke and emissions, maximizing comfort.
- Provides the additional benefit of fuel stabilization to help prevent fuel from deteriorating during storage and causing poor engine performance.
AMSOIL MOTORCYCLE OCTANE BOOST https://teamdrivenindia.com/product/amsoil-motorcycle-octane-boost/
Motor oil Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_oil