Note: Limited Warranty on discounted products.
Note: Ships in 2-3 working days after placing the order.
The Scorpion VX-15 helmet will ensure you are at the front of the field when it comes to style. This off-road helmet is extremely lightweight and durable and incorporates a host of safety and comfort features. The VX-15 Air helmet features the latest generation Airfit technology to enable you to fit the interior of your helmet perfectly to your face. Grids of venting allow air to circulate within the helmet offering the highest level of ventilation so that you can perform at your best.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite engineered shell
- Airfit Concept enables the cheek pads to be inflated and deflated as required to achieve the perfect fit and performance whilst increasing protection in case of impact
- KwikWick moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads, which is breathable, hypoallergenic, removable, soft and machine washable
- Fully adjustable, aero-tuned visor to reduce lift at high speeds
- Grids of venting to allow air to circulate within the helmet
- Large aperture for maximum visibility and for compatibility with all goggles
- Strap grip to keep goggles in place
- Padded chin strap
- Double D buckle quick release chin strap
- Removable chin bar vent for easy cleaning of the filter
- Neck brace compatible padding
- Triple density foam cheek pads
- This helmet and visor passes standard ECE 22.05 for motorcycle helmet use in the EU.
2 OUTER SHELL SIZES:
Airfit™ permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads with additional noise reduction.Only by SCORPION EXO!
Very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch, the KwikWick2® lining of the new ScorpionExo® 2011 range is a real custom-made slipper for your head.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell: Lightweight and tough.
- Fully-adjustable, aero-tuned visor: Reduces lift at high speeds.
- Ventilation System: Large intake manifolds and aero-tuned rear vents maximize airflow through the helmet.
- Large Eyeport: Fits all goggles and provides maximum visibility.
- Strap Grip: Keeps goggle strap in place.
- Padded Chin Strap with KwikWick™ material: Comfortable and secure.
- Custom liner and cheek pad kits: Available in wild patterns.
- Closing chinstrap by double D ring.
How to choose the good size ?
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow. These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54cm||20 7/8 – 21 1/4″||6 5/8-3/4|
|S||55-56cm||21 5/8 – 22″||6 7/8-7|
|M||57-58cm||22 7/16 – 22 13/16″||7 1/8-1/4|
|L||59-60cm||23 1/8 – 23 5/8″||7 3/8-1/2|
|XL||61-62cm||24 – 24 3/8″||7 5/8-3/4|
|XXL||63-64cm||24 13/16 – 25 3/16″||7 7/8-8|
The next step in the fitment process are fitment checks. The following tests should be performed with the chin strap properly and securely in place. Helmet movement should also move the skin on your face and scalp. Helmets will fit snug when new and have a break in period. The helmet should not fit so tight as to cause discomfort or pain. If your measurement is at the upper number of any size range start at that range then move up as needed.
1. With the helmet in place and chin strap secured, shake your head side to side, if the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big. When performing this test, the helmet liner and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking, your skin should move with the helmet.
2. Place one hand directly behind your head and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet EPS liner. If you are able to slip your finger in, the helmet is too big.
3. To test for helmet lift, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the helmet comes off your head it is too big. Next, place one hand on the back and push up again, if your helmet lifts off your head the helmet is too big.
WARRANTY: Great quality comes a long with a good warranty
All Scorpion helmets are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 05 YEARS from original purchase, and this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of parts and the necessary labor and services required to repair the helmet.
All claims should be accompanied with original invoice.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty. Modification of any kind made to the helmet by the user or any third party will render this warranty null and void. This includes but is not limited to the installation of audio systems, drilling the shell or liner, carving or compressing the liner and painting of the shell.
Normal wear and tear to the finished and painted surfaces, abnormal treatment or abuse to the helmet interior is NOT covered under this warranty.
This warranty also does NOT cover chips, scratches, abrasions or other damage to the helmet’s outer shell and painted surfaces caused by contact of the helmet with another surface or object.
There are no reviews yet.