Note: Ships in 2-3 working days after placing the order.
Note: This helmet comes with a clear visor!
Ideal for a daily or occasional use, SCORPION reinvents it’s modular range and creates the EXO-920. Functional, with a dynamic design, this helmet has all the major key technologies from SCORPION like the SpeedView® sun-visor treated with anti-fog and the anti-microbial KwikWick® II liner. This helmet will become your best companion for all your rides whether it be on a motorcycle or scooter, in city center, in town or in the wilderness.
2 outer shell sizes
- For perfect fit and compact dimensions 1) XXS-L, 2) XL-XXXL
- Fitting perfectly into the specially depressed area of the faceshield, the Pinlock® creates continuous air pressure through the compression force, which in turn stops condensation – and thus fogging – from occurring even when the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the helmet increases.
- Very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch, the KwikWick2® lining of the new ScorpionExo® 2011 range is a real custom-made slipper for your head.
- The retractable sunvisor (approved UV400 and anti-fog coating EverClear ™) is protecting immediately the eyes by offering higher protection without changing Face Shield.
- Shell in thermoplastic resin: silent and aerodynamic conception for a comfort tested in air tunnel.
- Chinbar reinforced with EPS for a top front protection.
- System of ventilation: 3 indexed air-intakes adjustable independently (1 at the level of the chin, 1 on the top, 1 on the back), create a depression and optimize the airflow through the helmet.
- Nose guard: improves the performances of the anti-fog coating of the shield.
- Chin strap buckle with micrometric setting for a perfect and reliable adjustment in the time.
- ECE 22-05 Approval
Pinlock-Lense not included
How to choose the good size ?
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow. These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
The next step in the fitment process are fitment checks. The following tests should be performed with the chin strap properly and securely in place. Helmet movement should also move the skin on your face and scalp. Helmets will fit snug when new and have a break in period. The helmet should not fit so tight as to cause discomfort or pain. If your measurement is at the upper number of any size range start at that range then move up as needed.
1. With the helmet in place and chin strap secured, shake your head side to side, if the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big. When performing this test, the helmet liner and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking, your skin should move with the helmet.
2. Place one hand directly behind your head and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet EPS liner. If you are able to slip your finger in, the helmet is too big.
3. To test for helmet lift, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the helmet comes off your head it is too big. Next, place one hand on the back and push up again, if your helmet lifts off your head the helmet is too big.
WARRANTY: Great quality comes a long with a good warranty
All Scorpion helmets are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 05 YEARS from original purchase, and this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of parts and the necessary labor and services required to repair the helmet.
All claims should be accompanied with original invoice.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty. Modification of any kind made to the helmet by the user or any third party will render this warranty null and void. This includes but is not limited to the installation of audio systems, drilling the shell or liner, carving or compressing the liner and painting of the shell.
Normal wear and tear to the finished and painted surfaces, abnormal treatment or abuse to the helmet interior is NOT covered under this warranty.
This warranty also does NOT cover chips, scratches, abrasions or other damage to the helmet’s outer shell and painted surfaces caused by contact of the helmet with another surface or object.