Note: Ships in 2-3 working days after placing the order.
Note: This helmet comes with a clear visor!
Once again SCORPION presents a premium helmet in the street range created to offer you optimized weight, fitment and comfort, this new member of SCORPION family is equipped with innovative technologies: AirFit® Liner Inflation System, KwikWick II® Liner Fabric, Pinlock® 100% Max vision® 3D and all in the exclusive and revolutionary TCT™ Composite Shell the new EXO-710 AIR is the answer to all your expectations
- TCT™ COMPOSITE SHELL: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT™ (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.
- TRIPLE DENSITY FOAM PADS: Triple density foam pads provide an enhanced impact absorption.
- ELLIP-TEC™ RATCHET SYSTEM: Easy, Secure, tool-less visor changes in seconds. Pulls the visor back against the eyeport gasket during closure to ensure a proper seal.
- EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM: Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
- PINLOCK® 100% MAX VISION® 3D: Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO™ face shield w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
- KWIKWICK II® LINER FABRIC: KwikWick® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- BREATH DEFLECTOR: Breath box helps rider to breath well without moisturing the inside of the visor
- AIRFIT® LINER INFLATION SYSTEM: Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- 3 SHELL SIZE
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY
- MOUTH VENT(2 STEPS)
- DOUBLE-D RING
- KWIKFIT: Kwikfit™ cheekpads allow use of most common styles of eye glasses.
- FACESHIELD LOCK: Securely locks shield in place
- VENT SYSTEM: Turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet.
- SPEAKER POCKET
3 outer shell sizes
Airfit™ permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads with additional noise reduction.Only by SCORPION EXO!
Fitting perfectly into the specially depressed area of the faceshield, the Pinlock® creates continuous air pressure through the compression force, which in turn stops condensation – and thus fogging – from occurring even when the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the helmet increases.
Very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch, the KwikWick2® lining of the new ScorpionExo® 2011 range is a real custom-made slipper for your head.
NEW ELLIP-TEC® FACESHIELD SYSTEM
Launched on the new Scorpion Racing Exo-2000 Air, the ELLIP-TEC® faceshield mechanism further improves the ease and speed of faceshield changes so unique to Scorpion. This operation can be done tool-less within 10 seconds, with the shield open. Wind tunnel designed to minimize wind noise at high speed, fitted with even more powerful springs to ensure optimum fit of the shield against the seal through the compression force, fully sealed and quieter, ELLIP TEC is also stronger to keep the shield in place in the event of a fall.
Extremely light, having reduced the weight of the new Exo-1000 Air by nearly 250 g, the new FIBERGLASS structure provides a level of protection as yet unseen in the world of helmets. This smart shell is able to gradually crumple on impact, which allows it to absorb most of the energy generated by the shock, while retaining one of the strongest structures.
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- Chin-cover: contributes to noise reduction.
- Closing chinstrap by double D ring.
- ECE 22-05 Certified.
How to choose the good size ?
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow. These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
Adult Sizing Chart
|XS||53-54cm||20 7/8 – 21 1/4″||6 5/8-3/4|
|S||55-56cm||21 5/8 – 22″||6 7/8-7|
|M||57-58cm||22 7/16 – 22 13/16″||7 1/8-1/4|
|L||59-60cm||23 1/8 – 23 5/8″||7 3/8-1/2|
|XL||61-62cm||24 – 24 3/8″||7 5/8-3/4|
|XXL||63-64cm||24 13/16 – 25 3/16″||7 7/8-8|
The next step in the fitment process are fitment checks. The following tests should be performed with the chin strap properly and securely in place. Helmet movement should also move the skin on your face and scalp. Helmets will fit snug when new and have a break in period. The helmet should not fit so tight as to cause discomfort or pain. If your measurement is at the upper number of any size range start at that range then move up as needed.
1. With the helmet in place and chin strap secured, shake your head side to side, if the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big. When performing this test, the helmet liner and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking, your skin should move with the helmet.
2. Place one hand directly behind your head and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet EPS liner. If you are able to slip your finger in, the helmet is too big.
3. To test for helmet lift, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the helmet comes off your head it is too big. Next, place one hand on the back and push up again, if your helmet lifts off your head the helmet is too big.
WARRANTY: Great quality comes a long with a good warranty
All Scorpion helmets are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 05 YEARS from original purchase, and this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of parts and the necessary labor and services required to repair the helmet.
All claims should be accompanied with original invoice.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty. Modification of any kind made to the helmet by the user or any third party will render this warranty null and void. This includes but is not limited to the installation of audio systems, drilling the shell or liner, carving or compressing the liner and painting of the shell.
Normal wear and tear to the finished and painted surfaces, abnormal treatment or abuse to the helmet interior is NOT covered under this warranty.
This warranty also does NOT cover chips, scratches, abrasions or other damage to the helmet’s outer shell and painted surfaces caused by contact of the helmet with another surface or object.