Scorpion EXO-390 will Ship in 2-3 working days after placing the order.
Note: This helmet comes with a clear visor!
The Scorpion Exo-390 integral helmet is inspired by the Exo-410 Air and offers an incomparably competitive price. This helmet is equipped with the Pinlock prepared MaxVision visor, the soft KwickWick inner lining, and the Scorpion Ellip-Tec sighting mechanism. You will not regret choosing this helmet because of its comfortable fit, sporty design, and all the other features – and yet at a great price!
The KwickWick II inner lining of the Exo-390 Solid
The temperature-compensated KwickWick fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather and warm in cold weather. The inner lining is easy to remove and wash.
The Ellip-Tec visor replacement system of the Exo-390 Solid
Tool-free visor change in seconds. Pulls the visor against its seal by means of a spring force to ensure maximum sealing.
Scorpion EXO-390 Description:
- KwikFit® – EyeGlass Fit System
- Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System
- Face Shield Lock / Vent System
- Advanced Dual-Density EPS
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell.
- Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort.
- EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- Chin-cover: contributes to noise reduction.
- Micrometric Automatic chinstrap buckle for quick release and precise adjustment.
- Certification: ECE 22.05
- 2 shell sizes
- Weight: 1500 +- 50 grams
- Default Visor Shade: Clear / Transparent
How to choose a good size?
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eyebrow. These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
Adult Sizing Chart
|XS||53-54cm||20 7/8 – 21 1/4″||6 5/8-3/4|
|S||55-56cm||21 5/8 – 22″||6 7/8-7|
|M||57-58cm||22 7/16 – 22 13/16″||7 1/8-1/4|
|L||59-60cm||23 1/8 – 23 5/8″||7 3/8-1/2|
|XL||61-62cm||24 – 24 3/8″||7 5/8-3/4|
|XXL||63-64cm||24 13/16 – 25 3/16″||7 7/8-8|
The next step in the fitment process is fitment checks. The following tests should be performed with the chin strap properly and securely in place. Helmet Scorpion EXO-390 movement should also move the skin on your face and scalp.
Helmets will fit snug when new and have a break-in period. The helmet Scorpion EXO-390 should not fit so tight as to cause discomfort or pain. If your measurement is at the upper number of any size range start at that range then move up as needed.
1. With the helmet Scorpion EXO-390 in place and chin strap secured, shake your head from side to side, if the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big. When performing this test, the helmet liner and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking, your skin should move with the helmet.
2. Place one hand directly behind your head and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet EPS liner. If you are able to slip your finger in, the helmet is too big.
WARRANTY: Great quality comes along with a good warranty
All Scorpion EXO-390 Scorpion helmets are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 05 YEARS from the original purchase, and this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of parts and the necessary labor and services required to repair the helmet.
All claims should be accompanied by the original invoice.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty. Modification of any kind made to the helmet by the user or any third party will render this warranty null and void. This includes but is not limited to the installation of audio systems, drilling the shell or liner, carving or compressing the liner, and painting of the shell.
Normal wear and tear to the finished and painted surfaces, abnormal treatment or abuse to the helmet interior is NOT covered under this warranty.
This warranty also does NOT cover chips, scratches, abrasions, or other damage to the helmet’s outer shell and painted surfaces caused by contact of the helmet with another surface or object.
Pinlock® MAX VISION prepared
Fitting perfectly into the especially depressed area of the face shield, the Pinlock® creates continuous air pressure through the compression force, which in turn stops condensation – and thus fogging – from occurring even when the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the helmet increases.
LINER: Very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch, the KwikWick2® lining of the new ScorpionExo® 2011 range is a real custom-made slipper for your head.
Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
Chin-cover: contributes to noise reduction.
Micrometric Automatic chinstrap buckle for quick release and precise adjustment.
You May Also Like—–>