Note: Shipping in 2-3 working days after placing the order.
The everyday rider’s fastest and easiest method of securing stuff to motorcycles. The net is with eight plastic hooks and stores in any pocket or corner of a tank bag. A quality generic bungee cord net that is amazingly adaptable. You can remove and adjust the plastic hooks as per you requirement.
– Size Un-stretched: 15 inches x 12 inches.
– Stretched Rectangular: 25 inches x 22 inches.
– Tightly fastens books, bags, jackets, helmets, etc. to the rear seat or the tank.
– 8 hooks.
– Durable elastic bands neatly prevent load shifting and spillage.
– These nets provide a larger coverage area.
– 4mm Diameter of the Bungee Cord
All Mototech products are eligible for a TWO years warranty (from the date of purchase by the original owner ONLY), subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Replacement warranty is applicable only on existing manufacturing defects present in an unused item which covers…
– Damaged Fabric
– Damaged/non-functional Zippers/buttons, etc.
– Workmanship issues like stitching/finishing, etc.
2. This warranty covers defects against craftsmanship only, and does not include damage/s due to normal wear and tear from use or misuse and failure to comply with the product instructions.
3. Procedure:lease email with a picture by replying to your order email along with a copy of the purchase invoice, and the online dealer will take it up and send you step-by-step instructions.
IMPORTANT**** Please do not approach other stores or send the product to us unless requested by us.
– All warranty claims will be entertained from the Retailer / Reseller only
– We may ask you to provide pictures and description that would describe the defect, so that we can study the problem and sort it out at the earliest.
4. After Step 3, the reseller will inspect and decide whether the product is eligible for a warranty claim or not. Subject to this decision, if required by MotoTech, then the reseller will forward the product to Mototech (along with copy of the customer’s purchase invoice) for further evaluation. If the product is found to be defective by Mototech, it will be repaired and returned to you. If repair is not possible, then the product will be replaced with similar product from the existing range available at that moment. If similar product is not available, then the buyer can select any other product of similar value from the existing MotoTech range of products.
5. Costs involved with Shipping of the defective product to MotoTech is the responsibility of the Reseller / Buyer, and costs involved with shipping the product back to the customer will be the responsibility of MotoTech. International customers are responsible for all shipping and other incurred expenses such as duties, taxes… etc.
6. In no event shall Mototech be liable for damages or expenses directly or indirectly arising from the use of Mototech products or for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever except for the liability to repair or replace goods covered by warranty.
1. Any MotoTech products used by multiple people (rentals, film shoots, club members, etc.), are NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
2. MotoTech does not offer any blanket warranty across the product range due to the inherent rough use associated with nature of activities such as motorcycling and motorbiking.
Prerequsite to Claims:
1. Product is not purchased at any discount/offer/clearance sale
2. Product is purchased from an authorized reseller
3. Date of Purchase is not more than 24 months from claim.
4. Proof of purchase showing that the customer has paid the full price (MRP) at the time of purchase is required.