Note: Ships in 2-3 working days after placing the order.
Note: This helmet comes with a clear visor!
Scorpion’s all-new Exo-1400 Air motorcycle helmet shows the innovative spirit of ScorpionExo through its aggressive helmet shape, light weight and brand-new Top ventilation system.
It also has the newly developed KwickWick III inner lining and a visor locking mechanism with a push lever located in the center.
Thanks to Scorpion’s advanced technology, the helmet is much quieter than its predecessor, the Exo-1200 Air, but still offers enough fresh air thanks to the new ventilation system by quickly and efficiently removing hot air from the air ducts.
This helmet provides the best comfort for the all-day motorcyclist.
- Three shell sizes
- ECE 22.05
- including 100% MaxVision Pinlock
- Integrated SpeedView sunvisor
- AirFit Concept
- KwickWick III inner lining
- KwickFit cheek pad for the use of the helmet with a pair of glasses
- Double-D closure
3 outer shell sizes
Airfit™ permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads with additional noise reduction.Only by SCORPION EXO!
Fitting perfectly into the specially depressed area of the faceshield, the Pinlock® creates continuous air pressure through the compression force, which in turn stops condensation – and thus fogging – from occurring even when the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the helmet increases.
An internal retractable sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing face shields.
Very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch, the KwikWick3® lining of the new ScorpionExo® 2015 range is a real custom-made slipper for your head.
TCT® Thermodynamical Composite Technology
Extremely light, the new TCT® structure provides a level of protection as yet unseen in the world of helmets. This smart shell is able to gradually crumple on impact, which allows it to absorb most of the energy generated by the shock, while retaining one of the strongest structures.
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- Chin-cover: contributes to noise reduction.
- Closing chinstrap by double D ring.
How to choose the good size ?
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow. These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
Adult Sizing Chart
|XS||53-54cm||0 7/8 – 21 1/4″||6 5/8-3/4|
|S||55-56cm||21 5/8 – 22″||6 7/8-7|
|M||57-58cm||22 7/16 – 22 13/16″||7 1/8-1/4|
|L||59-60cm||23 1/8 – 23 5/8″||7 3/8-1/2|
|XL||61-62cm||24 – 24 3/8″||7 5/8-3/4|
|XXL||63-64cm||24 13/16 – 25 3/16″||7 7/8-8|
The next step in the fitment process are fitment checks. The following tests should be performed with the chin strap properly and securely in place. Helmet movement should also move the skin on your face and scalp. Helmets will fit snug when new and have a break in period. The helmet should not fit so tight as to cause discomfort or pain. If your measurement is at the upper number of any size range start at that range then move up as needed.
1. With the helmet in place and chin strap secured, shake your head side to side, if the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big. When performing this test, the helmet liner and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking, your skin should move with the helmet.
2. Place one hand directly behind your head and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet EPS liner. If you are able to slip your finger in, the helmet is too big.
3. To test for helmet lift, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the helmet comes off your head it is too big. Next, place one hand on the back and push up again, if your helmet lifts off your head the helmet is too big.
WARRANTY: Great quality comes a long with a good warranty
All Scorpion helmets are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 05 YEARS from original purchase, and this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of parts and the necessary labor and services required to repair the helmet.
All claims should be accompanied with original invoice.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty. Modification of any kind made to the helmet by the user or any third party will render this warranty null and void. This includes but is not limited to the installation of audio systems, drilling the shell or liner, carving or compressing the liner and painting of the shell.
Normal wear and tear to the finished and painted surfaces, abnormal treatment or abuse to the helmet interior is NOT covered under this warranty.
This warranty also does NOT cover chips, scratches, abrasions or other damage to the helmet’s outer shell and painted surfaces caused by contact of the helmet with another surface or object.