Note: Shipping in 2-3 working days after placing the order.
Note: Limited warranty on discounted products – contact store for more information. Request Store Manager for actual picks if required.
Note: Helmet shown with optional tinted shield. Ships with clear shield only.
High Performance Daily Driver
The Bell Vortex is every bit the helmet you’d expect of the Star’s little brother. Developed in Bell’s state-of-the-art Santa Cruz, California design center, the Vortex borrows heavily from the Star, using its Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust for amazing ventilation and temperature control, as well as ClickRelease-the reigning world champ in shield ease-of-use. The lightweight polycarbonate shell is molded into a stable, wind cutting shape, and comfort is in no short supply with contoured cheek pads and a plush removable comfort liner. Finish it off with a noise reducing wind collar and integrated speaker pockets and you have a complete package at a killer price.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™ for maximum stability and temperature control with minimal noise and buffeting.
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell.
- Contoured cheek pads for excellent fit and comfort.
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort.
- Padded wind collar to drastically reduce wind / road noise.
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers.
- ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever.
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield.
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure.
- Industry-leading five-year warranty.
- Certification: SNELL, DOT.
- Weight: 1800 grams.