Axor Apex Sharkco Metal Grey Helmet India
Note : Shipping in 2-3 working days after placing the order
- Dual Certified – ECE R-22.05 & DOT FMVSS 218
- Anti Fog Treated* External Clear Visor (Not Pinlock Ready)
- Internal Sun Visor
- Anti Allergic and wicking internal fabrics
- Multiple Vents
- Rear Removable spoiler attachment.
- Removable and Washable Lining
- D Ring Fasteners
- Scratch Resistant Visor
- Embedded speaker pockets for communication systems
- Upper air intake vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Back outlet vent is integrated with pc spoiler, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow-through ventilation
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- Optically correct visor
- Quick and toolless visor change mechanism
- Internal sun visor included
- The visor is equipped with pins for the compatibility of pin lock film
SAFETY for Axor Apex Sharkco Metal Grey Helmet
To safeguard the biker, the dual EPS liner of a helmet is designed to fit the head perfectly to absorb the energies of an impact and avoid penetration. Axor Apex Sharkco Metal Grey Helmet India is the chinstrap secures the helmet and the head in order to prevent them from rolling.
- Double D-ring for a secure fit
- ABS material is used for High-Protection.
- Weighs 1600±50 gms
STANDARDS of Axor Apex Sharkco Metal Grey Helmet
- Homologation – ECE R-22.05(Europe) DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards
- ISI certified
- Testing includes energy attenuation
- Penetration resistance
- Chin strap structural integrity
- Surface projection
- Rigidity test
- Tensile test
- Chin Strap Micro slip test
- All above tested under 4 different conditions(Hot, Cold, Submerging, and Ambient)
- Integrated Spoiler for Streamlined Presentation & Stability at High Speed.
- Tough Polycarbonate Material
- Comes in two variants – clear and smoke.
SMK HELMETS SIRIUS ART WHITE https://teamdrivenindia.com/product/smk-helmets-sirius-art-white/
Racing helmet Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racing_helmet
There are no reviews yet.