Amsoil Signature Series 0W-20 Synthetic Motor Oil
Note: Shipping in 2-3 working days after placing the order
Note: Oils and other Fluids can be shipped by surface mode only.
Package Size: Net 1 U.S. Quart (946 mL)
Product Code: ASMQT
Engineered for enthusiasts seeking maximum protection and performance. Precision-formulated with cutting-edge technology and a longstanding devotion to making the world’s best motor oil. The result: engine protection that blows the doors off the highest industry standards.
- 75% more engine protection against horsepower loss and wear.
- 50% more cleaning power vs. AMSOIL OE Motor Oil
- Protects turbochargers 72% better than required by the GM dexos1 Gen 2 specification.
- 28% more acid-neutralizing power than Mobil 1.
- Trusted by professional engine builders
- Guaranteed protection for up to 25,000 miles or 1 year
Fights Engine Wear
- 75 percent more engine protection against horsepower loss and wear1 than required by the industry standard, extending the life of vital components like pistons and cams.
- Develops a strong fluid film that keeps metal surfaces separated.
- Robust anti-wear additives further reduce wear in metal-to-metal contact regions for maximum engine life.
1Based on independent testing of AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-20, in ASTM D6891 as required by the API SN specification.
Signature Series Improves Startup Protection
AMSOIL provides better cold cranking viscosity, helping improve wear protection for engine components at startup.PP
PPBased on independent third-party testing in the industry-standard ASTM D5293 Cold Crank Simulator test as required by SAE J300.
*Trademark names and images are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. No affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, is made by their use.
Signature Series Fights Wear
75% more engine protection against horsepower loss and wear.A
ABased on independent testing of AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-20, in ASTM D6891 as required by the API SN specification.
Signature Series Delivers Powerful Protection
AMSOIL delivers powerful protection. How good is it? An independent lab compared AMSOIL synthetic motor oil head-to-head against a leading competitor in a 100,000-mile test.P AMSOIL provided far superior wear protection and kept bearings looking like new.
PTesting conducted in an independent lab using AMSOIL Signature Series 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil and a leading synthetic-blend 5W-30 motor oil in Ford F-150 trucks with 3.5L twin-turbo engines.
Signature Series Protects Against LSPI
AMSOIL Synthetic Motor Oils achieved 100% protection against LSPI.B
Example of piston damage due to an LSPI event observed during the testing of a competitor’s motor oil. The red arrows indicate sections of the ring land that have broken away from the piston.
BBased on zero LSPI events in five consecutive tests of AMSOIL Signature Series, XL and OE 5W-30 Motor Oil in the LSPI engine test required by the GM dexos1 Gen 2 specification.
Signature Series Resists Viscosity Increase
Signature Series is barely challenged by the industry-standard testing, demonstrating only a 0.1% viscosity increase. Even when the test length is doubled, AMSOIL delivered twice the viscosity control required by the standard.GG
GGBased on independent testing of AMSOIL Signature Series 5W-30 in the Sequence IIIH Engine Test (ASTM D8111), required by the ILSAC GF-6 and API SP specifications.
Signature Series Helps Keep Engines Cleaner
- Fortified with a heavy treatment of detergent additives, delivering 28% more acid-neutralizing power than Mobil 1* and helping engines stay cleaner, longer.LL
- 50% more detergentsD to help keep oil passages clean and promote oil circulation.
- Controls heat and minimizes performance-robbing deposits.
- Superior thermal durability that resists breakdown and keeps pistons clean.
- Provides 90% better protection against sludge.DD
The oil pick-up tube screen is virtually free of sludge.
LLBased upon independent testing of Mobil 1 Annual Protection Full Synthetic 5W-30 and AMSOIL Signature Series 5W-30 in ASTM D2896. Oils purchased July 2020.
Dvs. AMSOIL OE Motor Oil
DDBased on independent testing of AMSOIL Signature Series 5W-30 in the ASTM D6593 engine test for oil screen plugging as required by the API SN specification.
Signature Series Guards Turbos
Protects turbochargers 72% better than requiredC by the GM dexos1* Gen 2 specification.
CBased on independent testing of AMSOIL Signature Series 5W-30 in the GM turbo coking test.
Keeps Pistons Cleaner
Even after doubling the length of the industry-standard test, AMSOIL delivered 40% cleaner pistons than required by the standard.FF
FFBased on independent testing of AMSOIL Signature Series 5W-30 in the Sequence IIIH Engine Test (ASTM D8111), required by the ILSAC GF-6 and API SP specifications.
AMSOIL SAE PERFORMANCE ENGINE OIL https://teamdrivenindia.com/product/amsoil-sae-10w40-4t-performance-synthetic-engine-oil/
Synthetic oil Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_oil