AMSOIL Performance Improver Additive 12 oz Treat up to 20 Gallons Gasoline
Note: Shipping in 2-3 working days after placing the order
Note: Oils and other Fluids can be shipped by surface mode only.
Product Code: APICN
AMSOIL P.i. is the most potent gasoline additive available today. As a concentrated detergent, it is unsurpassed in cleaning combustion chamber deposits, intake valve deposits and port fuel injector deposits. AMSOIL P.i. helps maintain peak engine efficiency, fuel economy, power and drivability in newer low mileage engines.
Package Size: Net 12 FL. OZ. (355 mL)
- Restores up to 14% horsepower
- Restores GDI fuel injectors to 100% flow rate after one tank of fuel
- Improves fuel economy
- Reduces need for costly higher-octane fuel
- Helps prevent carbon rap
- Controls pre-ignition knock
- Compatible with capless fuel systems
AMSOIL P.i. is a potent gasoline performance improver with concentrated detergent that aggressively cleans stubborn, power-robbing deposits from injectors, valves and the combustion chamber. Effective in port and direct injection systems. Bottle compatible with capless fuel systems. Cleans entire fuel system in one tank of gasoline. For use with cars and trucks. Treats up to 30 gallons. Add entire bottle to tank at fill-up. For best results, clean your fuel system with P.i. every 4,000 miles (6,400 km). Do not use with diesel, E85 or 2-stroke mixed fuel.
MAXIMUM DEPOSIT CLEAN-UP
- Helps keep valves clean and moving freely.
- Aggressive additives attack the most common forms of engine deposits and limit their effects.
REMOVES FUEL-INJECTOR DEPOSITS
- P.i. removes deposits and keeps injectors functioning as they should.
- Testing shows P.i. restored GDI fuel injectors to a 100% flow rate after one tank of fuel.2
- Third-party testing demonstrated performance of P.i. using a 2016 Chevrolet* Silverado* with 100,616 miles on the odometer.
- Following a single treatment with P.i., the truck measured an incredible 14% improvement in horsepower.1
CLEANS COMBUSTION CHAMBER DEPOSITS
- Fights combustion chamber deposits to help restore power, control knock, increase fuel economy and reduce the need for higher-octane fuels.
- Protects against compression loss, difficulty starting and rough idling.
- Reduces possibility of “carbon rap,” when deposit buildup causes the piston to hit the cylinder head.
- Decreases the possibility of pre-ignition “knock” or “pinging.”
- Bottle is fully compatible with capless fuel systems.
AMSOIL SYNTHETIC METRIC MOTORCYCLE OIL https://teamdrivenindia.com/product/amsoil-10w-40-synthetic-metric-motorcycle-oil/
Motor oil Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_oil