AMSOIL Performance Improver Additive 12 oz Treat up to 20 Gallons Gasoline
Note: Shipping in 2-3 working days after placing the order
Note: Oils and other Fluids can be shipped by surface mode only.
Product Code: APICN
AMSOIL P.i. is the most potent gasoline additive available today. As a concentrated detergent, it is unsurpassed in cleaning combustion chamber deposits, intake valve deposits and port fuel injector deposits. AMSOIL P.i. helps maintain peak engine efficiency, fuel economy, power and drivability in newer low mileage engines.
Package Size: Net 12 FL. OZ. (355 mL)
Maximum Deposit Clean-Up
AMSOIL P.i. features aggressive additives that attack the most common forms of engine deposits and limit their effects.
Removes Fuel Injector Deposits
Most new engines feature gasoline direct-injection (GDI) to boost power and improve fuel economy. These injectors are located inside the intense heat and pressure environment of the combustion chamber, making them particularly vulnerable to deposits. Extreme pressure combined with incomplete fuel combustion can lead to dramatically increased soot (particulate matter) levels. Direct injection typically creates 30 to 40 times more soot than port fuel injectors (PFI). Even a minimal amount of injector fouling can lead to increased pollution and wear and decreased power and fuel economy.
- Decrease efficiency, power and fuel economy
- Increase exhaust emissions
- Contribute to poor starting and rough idle
P.i. removes stubborn deposits and keeps injectors functioning as they should. Testing shows P.i. restored GDI fuel injectors to a 100 percent flow rate after one tank of fuel.2
Fights Intake Valve Deposits
Valve deposits alter or restrict airflow patterns in the cylinder. They disrupt the balanced air/fuel ratio by momentarily absorbing and releasing fuel. The deposits can also cause valve sticking by getting in the way of the valve stem and guide.
Intake valve deposits:
- Decrease power and efficiency
- Increase exhaust emissions
- Lead to potential valve failure
P.i. helps keep valves clean and moving freely.
- Restores power and performance
- Reduces need for costly higher-octane fuel
- Reduces noise from carbon rap and pre-ignition
- Controls pre-ignition “knock”
- Improves fuel economy
- Capless compatible
dissolving and removing deposits and other contaminants for improved power and overall performance. It improves fuel mileage up to 5.7 percent.1
P.i. works as an “emissions passer.” Running one tank of treated fuel through your engine helps pass emissions tests.
P.i. also reduces the following types of emissions:1
- Hydrocarbons (HC) up to 15%
- Carbon monoxide (CO) up to 26%
- Nitrous oxides (NOx) up to 17%
Many new vehicles have replaced traditional fuel caps with capless systems. The threads on most bottles restrict them from opening the flap inside the fuel neck and also make removing the bottle difficult. The P.i. bottle is fully compatible with capless fuel systems.
- For use in gasoline powered cars and trucks.
- Treats up to 30 gallons. Add entire bottle to tank at fill-up.
- For best results, clean your fuel system with P.i. every 4,000 miles.
- For large gas tanks, treat with two bottles of P.i. Using more than two bottles per treatment is not recommended.
- Safe for use with catalytic converters, oxygen sensors, oxygenated gas and up to 15 percent ethanol blended gas.
- Do not use with diesel or E85 fuel or two-stroke engines.
AMSOIL SYNTHETIC METRIC MOTORCYCLE OIL https://teamdrivenindia.com/product/amsoil-10w-40-synthetic-metric-motorcycle-oil/
Motor oil Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_oil