Note: Shipping in 2-3 working days after placing the order
Note: Oils and other Fluids can be shipped by surface mode only.
Package Size: Net 16 oz (473 ml)
Product Code: PSFCN
Formulated for Quiet Operation and Reliable Wear Protection
Amsoil Multi Vehicle Power steering fluid is often neglected by motorists until a problem arises. It must combat contaminants and undergo temperature extremes while simultaneously fulfilling its role as a hydraulic fluid. Like any other lubricant, power steering fluid accumulates wear material and other debris over time, and therefore should be changed at prescribed intervals. AMSOIL Multi-Vehicle Synthetic Power Steering Fluid’s durable synthetic formulation is designed to provide long, trouble-free service in most domestic and foreign passenger cars and light trucks.
Promotes Long Component Life of Amsoil Multi Vehicle Power Steering
Amsoil Multi Vehicle Synthetic Power Steering Fluid’s synthetic chemistry delivers excellent lubricity and friction-reduction properties. As a result, power steering pump components and hoses receive maximum protection against wear and stress for long life and reliable performance.
Excellent Extreme-Temperature Performance
In cold weather, conventional power steering fluid can thicken enough to prevent adequate fluid flow, resulting in power steering pump “whine” and poor operation. Multi-Vehicle Synthetic Power Steering Fluid is formulated with a low pour point that ensures excellent fluidity in cold temperatures, resulting in quiet operation and reliable wear protection. At elevated operating temperatures, it resists thermal breakdown to help components remain clean and last long.
- Reduces friction
- Helps seals remain soft to prevent leaks
- Resists heat for long fluid life
- Strong anti-wear protection
- Excellent high-temperature protection and low-temperature performance
TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
Multi-Vehicle Synthetic Power Steering Fluid (PSF)
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt (ASTM D445)||7.5|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt (ASTM D445)||33.8|
|Viscosity Index (ASTM D2270)||197|
|Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C, cP (ASTM D2983)||5,690|
|Pour Point, °C (°F) (ASTM D97)||-51 (-60)|
|Flash Point, °C (°F) (ASTM D92)||230 (446)|
|Fire Point, °C (°F) (ASTM D92)||250 (482)|
|Four-Ball Wear Test (ASTM D4172 @ 40 kg, 75°C,1,200 rpm, 1 hr), Scar, mm||0.46|
|Foam Tendency (ASTM D892||0/0, 10/0, 0/0|
Applications of Amsoil Multi Vehicle Power Steering
Amsoil Multi Vehicle Power Steering Fluid is recommended for power steering systems requiring any of the following specifications:
- American Motor Corporation C 4124
- BMW 82 11 0 148 132; 83 29 0 429 576; 81 22 1 468 879& 82 11 1 468 041
- Chrysler MS-1872; MS-5931; MS-11655 & MS-9602
- Ford M2C138-CJ; ESW-M2C128-C&D; M2C195-A; M2C204-A & M2C33-F
- GM/Saginaw PSF 9985010; 9985835 & 89021184
- Hyundai/Kia PSF-3; PSF-4 & PSF 00232-19017
- Mercedes Benz 236.3; 345.0; 001 989 24 03 10; 001 989 24 03 12 & Q 1 32 0001
- Mitsubishi Diamond SP III & PS Fluid
- Navistar TMS 6810
- Nissan PSF-II
- Porsche 000 043 206 56
- Saab 93160548; (45) 30 09 800 & 30 32 380
- Subaru K0209A0080
- Toyota PSF Type EH; P/N 008886-01
- Volvo 1161529 & 30741424
- VW/Audi TL-52146; G002000; G 004 000 M2; G 004 000 M7 & G 004 000 M8
Change your vehicle’s power steering fluid at the original equipment manufacturer (OEM)-recommended interval. Follow the OEM’s service recommendations to ensure optimum performance.
AMSOIL MOTORCYCLE OCTANE BOOST https://teamdrivenindia.com/product/amsoil-motorcycle-octane-boost/
Motor oil Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_oil
There are no reviews yet.