Note: Shipping in 2-3 working days after placing the order
Note: Oils and other Fluids can be shipped by surface mode only.
Package Size: Net 1 US Gallon (3.78 L)
Product Code: ANTHD1G
• Fully formulated: DOES NOT require the use of supplemental antifreeze/coolant additives (SCAs) or extenders
• Protection up to 1,000,000 miles, 20,000 hours or 8 years, whichever comes first
• Ethylene glycol 50/50 pre-mix formulation
• Proprietary hybrid organic acid technology (HOAT) formulation is further enhanced with anti-scalant, anti-fouling and water-pump lubrication additives
• Phosphate-, nitrite-, silicate-, borate- and amine-free
• Compatible with all other antifreeze and coolant colors
Provides superior heat transfer and excellent protection against corrosion, cylinder-liner cavitation, freezing and boil-over. Compatible with all other antifreeze and coolant colors and all plastics and elastomers (hoses, gaskets, etc.) found in cooling systems. Provides superior protection for aluminum, steel, cast iron, copper, brass and solder alloys.
Outstanding Cooling-System Protection
- Superior heat transfer
- Excellent protection against corrosion, cylinder-liner cavitation, freezing and boil-over
- Virtually eliminates scaling problems
- Maximum protection in extreme temperatures and operating conditions
- Long-lasting protection for up to 1,000,000 miles, 20,000 hours or 8 years, whichever comes first, in heavy-duty and off-road applications
AMSOIL Resists Corrosion
In third-party, industry-standard testing, cast-iron and copper plates protected by AMSOIL show virtually no signs of corrosion.HH
HHBased on results of the ASTM D2570 corrosion test.
AMSOIL Resists Cavitation
In third-party, industry-standard testing, cylinder liners protected by AMSOIL show virtually no signs of cavitation.II
IIBased on results of the ASTM D7583 cavitation test.