Note: Shipping in 2-3 working days after placing the order
Note: Oils and other Fluids can be shipped by surface mode only.
Package Size: Net 5 OZ. (142 g)
Product Code: FCPSC
Penetrates deep into hard-to-reach components, effectively cleaning fouling and powder residue from all firearm surfaces, safely protecting them for storage, reducing jamming and increasing reliability. Protects against corrosion, allowing for safe storage and preserving performance, reliability and value.
Dependable Firearm Performance
Hunters and recreational shooters need their guns to perform when called upon, sometimes after an extended period of storage, after sitting for hours in a wet duck blind or while on a remote hunting trip with few opportunities to clean their gun daily. Since nothing will ruin a hunting trip or day at the range quicker than a malfunctioning firearm, AMSOIL firearm products were tested in a variety of firearms typically found at the range and in the field. The information gathered, along with extensive testing in the AMSOIL chemical lab, resulted in products dialed in for outstanding firearm protection in the most demanding conditions. As seen in the images, AMSOIL firearm products guard against damaging corrosion, helping keep firearms working properly for generations.
Safe to use on all metals, woods, composites and rubbers found in firearms.
AMSOIL Firearm Cleaner (FCPSC)
- Penetrates deep into hard-to-reach components
- Effectively cleans fouling and powder residue from all firearm surfaces, reducing misfires and increasing reliability
- Protects guns against corrosion, allowing for safe storage and preserving performance, reliability and value
- Ensure firearm is unloaded.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Spray AMSOIL Firearm Cleaner on area to be cleaned.
- Wipe with clean, lint-free cloth.
- Reapply and clean with brush as necessary.
- If storing firearm, wipe with clean, lint-free cloth dampened with AMSOIL Firearm Cleaner.